About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April 13 2021 Day Trip to Cabela"s

 It was not really cool when I got up. I changed clothes and took my walk. I saw lots of deer at daybreak as I made my rounds. Greg took his morning run and when finished came and sat outside at our trailer. After Susan and Pam got up they decided to go to Cabela"s today. Our other campers were still asleep so we headed out. The thing about Cabelas is even if you are not looking for something specific you will always find something. We stayed in Cabela"s way too long.  One of the store employees offered to get us another cart as ours was full. We left there and ate lunch at Garcia"s in downtown Buda. After lunch we made one stop at a quilt shop. We left there and meandered thru the country back to camp.  We just visited and Greg cooked pork chops for supper. Belinda brought corn and potato salad. Frank and Eileen went to San Antonio for supper.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive