About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, April 16, 2021

April 15, 2021 A Visit to Gruene

There was a slight mist in the air when I got up and not much breeze. I did my morning walk and Greg did his morning run. Susan slept pretty late, while we sat outside. The wind picked up and the temperature dropped to about 62.  Just cool enough to break out the fire pit. Later we cooked a little breakfast. We decided to head to Gruene to look around.  We drove the River Road and it was nice. Not any traffic , the river is low and would be hard to float. Everyone did a little shopping at Gruene and  I did most of my shopping at Gruene Hall. Eventually everyone showed up to meet me. We decided to go back to camp for a late lunch.  It was just a heavy mist coming down. We napped and watched tv.  For supper we headed to Blanco and ate BBQ at the Old 300.  It was very good and we enjoyed it. Still drizzling when we headed home pretty good. I watched a little tv and Susan sewed untill bedtime. 




Mike shopping



Susan shopping

Just chilling

Eating at Old 300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive