About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 14, 2021 A Restful Day

 Another fairly nice morning. I did about a two mile walk with Greg joining me.  When we got back just sat  around camp.  Susan and Pam got up and joined us. I cooked a little breakfast on my new camp stove I bought at Cabellas yesterday. It worked better than expected with plenty of btu, something I was worried about. The other couples Jamie/Belinda and Frank Eileen pulled out headed home. Pam brought her sewing machine over and her and Susan sewed  till nap time. Maggie and I piddled around outside reading and napping all day. I did use my honeypot and dumped my black tank. For supper Greg cooked some chicken quarters and we just visited till bed time. It was a good day to recharge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive