About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Getting Ready to Roll

We have been home since our last trip to Riverside. It seems like a long dry spell waiting to head out again. In some ways though the time is going fast as we try to get all the things done at home before we leave for the summer. We have made all our dr appointments except one and have our prescriptions updated.  I cleaned out all the storage compartments in the trailer and almost have everything back in. When finished will give the trailer a wash and maybe at least wax the front cap. Susan has cleaned the inside and hemmed the curtains she put in the Bay window. I still have a few minor repairs and we will be ready to roll.





  We had the Grandkids for Memorial weekend. Actually I went and picked Sammi up on Wednesday and then got the other two after school on Friday. Oh yeah dont forget the granddog Lexie, she also came.. Our daushaund "Maggie" really doesnt care much for Lexie. She still is a puppy and to active for Maggie.   The girls had a fun time sewing with their Nana..  Mackenna and Sammi got up early every morning while Ashley slept in. Maggie liked sitting on the couch with them early in the morning.  We just got back from a fish fry at a cousins house. The temp has warmed up to about 93. I would really like to take a nap but I guess I need to finish mowing the front pasture so that I have another thing accomplished on my list of things to do. .    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive