About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vicksburg-Day2

I went to the Civil war battlefields this morning.Susan stayed home and did some sewing. Right before I got to the battlefield she called and said a breaker tripped. The old hair dryer did it again with our ice maker,tv, and computer charging all at the same time. Our breaker box is in an outside compartment  so I talked her thru a reset. In the meantime she couildnt get sattilite tv to work. 


When I got back home had to work on tv. Finally unplugged eveything and then reprogrammed eveything and we are back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive