About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sept 15, 2020 Dreaded Laundry Day

 It was a foggy morning when I got up and about 61 degrees. Its so nice to have internet and tv again. I waited till about 7:00 to go out and sit by the fire. Susan came out later. The fog lifted and it became a pretty day. After breakfast we loaded all our laundry and headed to Pea Ridge to wash. While the clothes were washing I dropped Susan off at a quilt shop. I went and exchanged my propane bottle and then filled my truck with gas. Went back and put clothes in dryer and then went and picked Susan up. After finishing with our clothes we drove to south of Rodgers to a RV outdoor store to look at new outside chairs. I've been looking for a zero gravity chair that I liked and finally I found one here. Susan also got her a new club chair. On the way home we stopped in Garfield and ate a late lunch and then a big ice cream cone.  Once home we took naps. That evening we sat out and Susan did hand work on a new project. I cooked supper and then we went in for the night.

What fun

A nice breakfast

Early morning walk

A little foggy on the water

Chowing down on supper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive