About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, September 21, 2020

Sept 20. 2020 A Cold Morning

It was 48 when I got up this morning. I quickly turned the heat on and warmed the trailer up. It seemed a little colder with the 10mph hr wind blowing. It was clear when I went out at 5 but by daybreak the lake fog had rolled in. I built a nice wood fire outside as the wind had died down. Susan said it was still cold. Our plans were to stay home today but I did have to run to the store for some things I needed for supper. By noon most everyone had moved out. We expected not many folks here tonight but we were wrong. Trailers started rolling in here about 3:00. By nightfall the park was nearly full. It did warm up to a pleasant 74. I think it should be a little warmer in the mornings next week with lows around 56-57. There is also a chance of rain Tuesday and Wednesday. We have not seen any rain since the first morning we left on our trip. 

The Morning Parade



Its pretty cool outside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive