About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sept 26 2020 Heading Home

 It was another overcast morning when I got up with cool temperatures. Instead of cooking breakfast this morning I decided to go gas up my truck and get some kolaches. Ha, there were no kolaches to be found in Ozark, they are just donut people. I broke down and went to Sonic and got some breakfast burritos. We got on the road and headed to DeQueen Lake. We had some bumpy narrow two lane roads for awhile. It stayed overcast all day with a little fog. When we got to Dequeen Lake I didn"t even unhook trailer, just put my jacks down. After looking at the weather we decided to just head home in the morning. Since I no longer watch any pro sports (except rodeo) i enjoyed watching college football all day.  Watched K State upset Oklahoma, then the Texas/Texas Tech shootout and finally the Aggies which was rather boring but a win is a win. September is a great month to bounce around Arkansas, the weather has been just awesome for us. Another successful trip in the books.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive