About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Sept 22, 2020 Our First Rainy Day

It had to happen sometime. I woke up to a light rain falling this morning. It was not nearly as cold this morning as the temperature was around 63. It pretty much stayed overcast and a fine drizzle the rest of the day.  This is our last full day here.  We pretty much stayed inside most of the day. I did fill our water tank up so I could go ahead and put up those hoses. Since we are still getting used to this trailer we found that 8 days is about as long as we can go without dumping our black tank. I had to use my Tote Tank and head to the park dump. I was hoping not have to use it but we just didn"t make it.  Normally I would start loading a few things but we don"t have to leave until around noon tomorrow. The rain is supposed to clear out in the morning.  We have really enjoyed our stay here. We are now headed to near Altus, The Wine Capitol of Arkansas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive