About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Sept 17,2020 Unexpected Day Trip

 We had another nice morning. There is a gaggle of geese here on the island. They like to parade around in the morning and evening. Maggie has been pretty much ignoring them. The top of the hill has cleared out of campers. I suspect we full again by tomorrow night. I have been having issues with our satellite tv. It finally got that every time you changed channels you would have to reset everything, I did research and found a forum that answered my questions. It seems that on the tailgater there is a rubber wheel that deteriorates over time. Mine is 9 years old , no one sells the rubber wheel for mine anymore so we headed out to get a new satellite dish. We had to go to Rodgers to find one. We found it, bought it and headed home. I hooked it up and it worked perfect. Susan is very happy now. It was such a nice day we sat outside the rest of the evening.

Doing handwork

The parade is starting, there are probably about 20 geese

We are the only Rv on top of the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive