About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, July 5, 2021

July 4 2021 Happy Fourth------A Slow Day for Us

On my morning walk

 
Doing a little sewing

Maggie and I napped a little


My morning spot to blog
 
 It was another cool nice morning. We didn"t plan anything today except to hang around the park. I started back to my normal walks. I went from here to the end of town and back, it was 2.5 miles. The weather was so nice I didn"t even break a sweat. Tomorrow I will adjust my route to make it three miles.   When I got back Susan was washing her clothes. I sat at the laundry/bathhouse deck and worked on my blog. Our reception at the trailer is very spotty so I can connect to good wi-fi there. It was really nice outside. The rest of the day we just piddled around , Susan sewed and I just read and watched tv. I put  a pork loin in the crock pot as once again we were going to have evening storms and I wouldn"t be able to cook out side.  Just another day of escaping the Texas heat and humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive