About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 6, 2021 Just Another Day

 It was a little overcast when I got up. Maggie and I sat out watching the sun rise. It started misting so we put the awning out and set up the fire pit and chilled.  When Susan got up she came out and sat by the fire till breakfast. I cooked us a nice omelot to jumpstart us.  We went into Walsenburg to pick up a few groceries and I needed to go to the hardware store. We just piddled around when we got back. That evening we got some pretty good storms with lots of wind. In between storms I managed to cook us T-bone steaks for supper. Susan had put some baking potatos in the crockpot and they turned out good. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive