About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aug 13 Root canal day

Today we headed down to Duluth for Susan's endodentist appointment. I dropped her off and went to buy grocery's. When I got back to the dentist I just rolled the windows down and took a nap. The dental assistant woke me up to tell me that the Dr wasn't sure if he could do a root canal on Susan, he might just have to pull it. He was running behind due to an emergency surgery. If he could save the tooth he would go ahead and start root canal. As it worked out he was able to  do the root canal. We now have to come back Aug 23 to finish it. This means we have to stay an extra week at Hoyt Lakes. We knew this could be the case so we were prepared to stay. Should be able to know this area very well before we leave. Anyway the weather is great and we could be in a lot worst places. Still have not found my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive