About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 27 Rolla Missouri

Delaine & Susan
Another winery
We got up this morning and neither of us was hungry.  We were still full from last night. There is just no doubt about it,  once you get to the south the food just keeps getting better. I can"t wait to get some fresh seafood. We got dressed and met Susan's cousin Delaine at an antiques mall just outside Rolla. It was a pretty neat place but i got thru it faster than the other two. I went ahead and left because I needed to get my spare tire for the trailer repaired. I had knocked the valve stem off so it was an easy fix. I goofed around town for awhile and then met Susan and Delaine for lunch. Then we headed to a couple of winery"s here to check them out. We had fun and bought a little wine. Afterwards Susan and I headed back to the trailer. Susan was wore out from the days events so we just relaxed in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive