About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jan 13,2013 A Good Day in Blanco

It was a really nice morning again so Maggie and I walked the entire park. We saw a few birds but no deer. When I got back Susan and I headed to the Town Square. First order of business was to get some breakfast. We picked The Bowling Club Café. Yes it is a 9 pin bowling alley with a nice café. I really liked this place. We left there and parted ways, Susan shopped till she dropped and I wandered thru the old courthouse and then a nice city park. We met back at the truck and headed to Johnson City. There wasn't much open there so after only one shop back home we headed.  Tomorrow we may go to some more winery's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive