About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Jan 2,2014 San Antonio RV Show

I didn't sleep well last night which is unusual for me. It seems that I am starting to get up a little later each day also. Anyway it was about 6:15 when I got up and the temperature was about 35 with a brisk wind, Maggie's first walk wasn't very long . As the sun came up you could tell it was going to be a beautiful day. Susan and I decided to run into San Antonio and go to the RV show. We are  not buying but like to look. We usually see at least one new floor plan that we like and this show was no different. We went in trailers that cost from 13,000 to 130,000.  We actually found a bumper pull trailer that we really liked but I doubt if I would ever go back to a bumper pull. I would like to be no longer than 36 ft on a new firth wheel.  We found two floor plans that we really liked. One was a Cardinal that was just a little over 36 ft. The other was a BlueRridge that also had an outdoor kitchen. I really want the outdoor kitchen so this would have been my pick today. We had thought about going to Bass Pro when we left the show but we were just too tired. We headed on home. I started picking up a few outside items getting them arranged to load. We are leaving tomorrow and headed to Canyon Lake. We had a leftover supper, I took chicken,pork,peppers,onions and rice . Sauteed the veggies and then added the dirty rice and meat and let them cook for awhile. Turned out great..

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get into Canyon Lake last week without a reservation and no luck. I guess we weren't thinking about the holiday. Hope it warms for you and you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive