About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jan 8,2014 A Dreary Wet Day

It warmed up nicely this morning, but when Maggie and I went outside it was drizzling. Oh well it was much better than the last few days. When it got daylight I put my awning back out, it had been up due to the high winds we have had. We headed to Camping World in the morning to pick up a hot water heater door I ordered. We then went to New Braunfels and looked for a small chester drawer for Peyton but no luck there. We drove back to Gruene. Even though the weather was nasty there were a lot of people. They just keep adding shops and buildings to this place, It has changed a lot over the years, not for the better as far as I can see. We tried a new small cantina for lunch. My first and last time for that place, it wasn't so bad but it wasn't so good either. We left there and drove River Road back to Sattler and headed home. We just watched tv and read the rest of the day.
Susan & Maggie chilling
It stayed this way all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive