About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Jan 19 2014 Home and Gone

We got up this morning and eased over to the house. The floor was all down just needed the trim. Major problems still with the door. Mike Z and James were still planning their attack on that particular problem. We hooked up and headed home. We arrived about noon and started unloading the clothes from the trailer and washing. I took the fith wheel hitch out of my truck and put up until next month. Kevin came by and visited awhile.I started packing a few clothes to take to Kristi:s.  Susan decided to stay home and go directly to the hospital in the morning. I keft and went by Moms to visit and got to Kristis about 7.  We will be baysitting and transporting grandkids for a couple of weeks while Kristi recuperates from surgery. 
Sammi and I are chilling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive