About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 14 , 2016 A Cold Start




It was the coldest morning yet about 41 degrees when I got up. I out the furnace on and warmed things up. I drank most of my coffee inside as I waited till it warmed up before I went out and built a fire. Susan cooked pancakes for her and Sammi while I had fried eggs and sausage. Later they stayed in camp as I went in search of firewood for sale. I went to several places and no one knew of anyone local with wood for sale. I returned empty handed.  Susan and I took a little walk while Sammi watched a movie.  We just chilled the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive