About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, June 24, 2016

June 23, 2016 A Trip to Salida and a Rainy Evening



I was able to sleep till 6 this morning which is late for me. It was about 53 outside. I sat by the fire outside and drank my coffee. Susan joined me about 8. I cooked us a little breakfast and we decided to go to Salida. Susan did some shopping while I tried to catch up on my blogs and pictures. We just have spotty service at the campground and I cant use my laptop.  After finishing up I joined Susan and we browsed around. We got back home around 1. Susan started sewing and I took a little nap. When I got up I just watched tv awhile. We then sat outside and the rain and wind started. It cooled down to 55. We just went inside and Susan sewed and watched tv and read.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive