About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 24 ,2016 Another Cool Day Here at Chalk Canyon


It was a mighty cold morning when I got up around 48 degrees. I put the furnace on and warmed up the trailer. I drank my coffee in the trailer until the sun started warming things up outside. It was a beautiful morning with bluebird skys. After breakfast we ran in to Buena Vista to run a few errands. When we got back it started misting on and off. The temperature hung around 55 degrees. It sure looked like another evening inside. Around 6:30 the sun came out and the wind layed. The temperature got up to about 62 and we sat by the fire till about 8. Just another day enjoying life.


Mountain backdrop in Buena Vista

Looking out the campground entrance. There is a waterfall in center of picture above the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive