About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 26 ,2016 Laundry Day


Today is laundry day. We haven’t done laundry in two weeks. We headed to town about 10:00 am. After getting the five washers going I left and headed to Tractor Supply for a few items. I then went and filled up Ole Blue and a couple of gas cans for the generator. I headed back to the washateria and helped put the clothes in the dryer. I got on the internet and tried to catch up on my blog. It was running very slow as I didn’t have a good signal. We left and went and got lunch at a little Mexican diner. It actually was pretty good. After that we headed to the only grocery store in town and stocked up on supplies. Finally we headed back to camp except we made one more stop to fill our water bladder. We made it home about 2. We chilled most of the evening. The camp host came by and visited with us till about 9.    
Campground Entramce

Fun Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive