About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 21, 2016 A Lazy Day



I left the windows open last night and it was 51 degrees inside and out. Not sure of the generator hours here I made coffee on the stove with a drip pot. There wasn”t any wind so I sat outside by the fire pit till Susan got up. I turned the generator on for a couple of hours. We ran into town and I went to the library to use the wi-fi and Susan went to the quilt shop. After that we went to a hardware store and I got a grating to use on my fire pit to cook with. After getting back to camp it looked as if we might get some rain. I decided to put our canopy up so if it was just drizzling we could still sit by a fire. I was able to cook supper while we had a light mist. It quit soon after and we sat by the fire till about 7:30. We had lots of wind so we went inside and watched tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive