About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 28, 2016 A Nice Day


It was 50 degrees when I got up this morning. I started the generator and started my coffee. The wind was light and it felt pretty nice. There was a big pack of coyotes running not too far away. I listened to them for about 15 minutes. I headed back in the trailer and warmd it up while I watched the news. When Susan got up we sat outside by the fire for a good while.  After breakfast Susan started sewing. I went down to Eleven Mile State Park to see if I could get a good cell signal to use the internet. I could connect but it was painfully slow. I will have to wait till we get somewhere else before I can update my blogs. I made a few phone calls and then headed back to camp. We had a really nice day until about 5. We had a few light showers and some small hail stones. It died down and we went out and sat by the fire for awhile until the wind picked up. We just watched tv the rest of the evening.
Morning sunrise

Maggie is trailing

Sitting in the morning sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive