About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 22 Duck Point

bundle of morning dynamite
Ashley
me and Sammi swimming
crusing in the pontoon boat  
bald eagle
supper time
Today was another nice day. Started early when McKenna and Sammi came to our trailer about 7:45 am. Susan had just arisen from her slumber. Sammi is a bundle of energy in the morning. They thought it was great to be able to come and watch tv and get early morning snacks.  Later when I was going to town to get ice found the batteries on my truck weak. Had to jump it off. Since it was Sunday probably no place to get new ones today. Actually found one auto parts store open but they didn’t carry interstate batteries. May find some tomorrow. When we got back I went swimming with all the kids. It felt pretty refreshing. One problem was I did lose my 5 year old glasses. Guess I will have to start wearing my new 2 year old glasses. Later we just hung around and watched the kids play. We did take a ride on the pontoon boat before supper. Saw a pair of bald eagles with one younger eaglet.  After supper we just chilled awhile and went to bed earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive