About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25 Duck Point

We had a pretty good rain last night. Things cooled off and it was about 60 when I got up. Sammi stayed with us last night and she got up about 6:45. Glad we have tv and dvd player. Susan got up about 8:15.After breakfast we carried Sammi back to her parents and picked up Ashley. Susan and Ashley went to a quilt shop and I went to Ace Hardware to pick up some wood screws  for a little project I have. Later Kristi called and wanted us to meet them at Pizza Hut for lunch . Mikes brother Chris and his family joined us along with his Aunt Margaret and her kids. Carol, Mikes mother also joined us. Pizza Hut didn't  know what hit them. 10 kids 8 adults for the lunch buffet (kids eat free). A really fun event. After we got back  I did a few little projects on the trailer. We both read and took a little nap. After supper I took Maggie for her evening walk down by the lake. When I got back we and all the kids went to an ice cream place for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive