About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 24 Duck Point

Our boat
Moon,Ross,Stan
Today was the day I went on a fishing trip. My son in law Mike arranged for two guides to take six people in two boats. Mike his brother Chris and I were in one boat while Moon, Ross and Stan were in the other boat. Our primary target were walleye. Not much luck in the morning. After lunch we went to a different lake and a few bass were picked up. The other boat did pretty well. Both small lakes we were own were pretty. I learned a lot about how to fish for walleye,pike and musky. We got home just in time for prime rib for supper. It was good. Susan watched kids and grand kids all day. She was pretty much exhausted. We had a little campfire until the mosquito's started biting and then headed inside the trailer to do a little reading before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive