About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 23 Duck Point


Three Lakes Winery
Actually slept to almost 6 this morning and it felt pretty good. I headed into town about 7:30 to find a place to get new battery’s for my truck. I had no luck in Tomahawk so I headed to Rhinelander. That’s about a 25 minute drive. The good news is they had my interstate batteries in stock at a tire place there.  $280.00 dollars later I was on my way. When I got back we headed to Three Lakes Winery. Seven of us went and we had a great time. We definitely livened the place  up.  We bought all kinds of wine after the wine tasting. We pretty much amazed everyone else in the shop. When we got back we pretty much chilled out the rest of the evening. Gonna be an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive