About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan 13, 2015 Travel Day---Made Biloxi

We finally hit  the road about 6:00 am this morning. The roads were dry and no rain.We were in no hurry and just moseyed along. The traffic was light going thru Beaumont. It was very windy and at times I could feel the wind pushing against me. We stopped to get a little breakfast  in Iowa,La. I also topped my fuel tank as there was diesel for 2.49 a gallon.  Back on the road with no problems. When we got to Hammond,La we stopped for potty break and I topped my tanks again. When we got close to,Biloxi, I decided that was far enough for one day. The campground I wanted to stay at was full (Davis Campground Bayou) so we just stopped at Oaklawn RV Park. We decided to just stay one night then  head to a COE park on the Florida/Georgia line by Lake Seminole. It was nice to shut down early and chill. We went to eat at Shaggys which is on the beach. It was very good.
Oaklawn RV Park
recevied new pics of Peyton and Luke


Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive