About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Jan 15, 2015 A Drizzly Day

It wasn't raining when I got up this morning. Maggie and I tool a nice walk around the park. When Susan got up I built a little fire. We only got to sit about 30 minutes and it started misting pretty good. I decided to run to the nearest big town to get two new tires for the back of my truck. I was trying to get one more trip before I bought all new tires. Anyway I developed a slow slow leak on  my right rear tire. I could have made it the rest of the trip but I didn't want to chance it. They had to order my tires and I will get them put on tomorrow. We chilled around the trailer and I took a nap. Later we took off for a  quilt shop Susan found in her Quilt Book Bible.  GPS is a good thing as we went back in the woods. The shop was in a ladys house at the very end of a blacktop road. It actually was a nice place in  the middle  of nowhere. When we got back to the park it was still raining. I broke out my electric george foreman grill and cooked burgers under the awning. Hoping for a pretty day tomorrow.
A nice fire

Quilt Shop

No sun today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive