About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jan 27, 2015 A Cool Day in Hillsborough River State Park

Dang it, it was 37 when I got up this morning .It did warm up to 68 but with the wind it still felt chilly. Our rv spot is nice but  there is not much sun getting thru the trees. I carried Susan to Teresa"s boutique  shop and she spent the day there. I piddled around camp with Maggie. I took a nice bike ride and did a little walking also. It was just too windy and cool for me to get on the river with the kayak.  I went back to Teresa's  for supper.and . then we headed back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive