About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Jan 16,2015 A nice day at Lake Seminole

I got up this morning at about 5. I didn't sleep well as i have a head cold and some drainage. Felt a little better after some coffee and a walk with Maggie. I left at 7;20 am and headed for the tire shop. I got there about 6:55 am. Are you paying attention to the times. The tire shop is about 20 miles east of our campground and the time zone changes about 10 miles from us. I would  hate to live around here as that could be confusing. Anyway got two new tires put on and headed back, Arrived earlier than I left. It was a pretty day. The first day of sunshine we have had. After breakfast we took a little ride around the country and found one little junk shop to go to. We spent the rest of the day at camp. This really a nice COE park and we would come here again. Tomorrow we move on down the road.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive