About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jan 17,2015 Travel Day to Rodman Campground

I slept great last night as my head cold left me. I was still up at 5:15. l let Susan sleep till about 7:15 and then started packing up. We were on the road by 8:00 am. We had a nice easy drive to Rodman Campground. It is a federal recreation area and again we were able to use our America the Beautiful card. This place is kind of in the middle of nowhere about 20 miles east of Ocala Florida. We set up camp and enjoyed the susnshine . We had a nice campfire and ate leftovers for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive