About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Jan 18,2015 A Beautiful Day at Rodman Campground

The morning started cool but it warmed up nicely. I built a fire early and sat outside for awhile. Our neighbors all piled out and headed to mass. They have 6 kids ranging from 11 yrs to 2 months.  They are really nice people and we have had a good time visiting with them. Susan and I ran into Palatka which is the nearest town. We drove thru the historic district , they had a lot of nice old homes there.. When we got back we took a little bike ride. We just chilled the rest of the day. Tomorrow we head to Melbourne Beach. Cell service is so spotty here that I cant always use my phone or computer so no pictures. I will probably add some at a later date.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive