About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jan 30,2015 Another Fun Day

Every morning has been cool here and today was no exception. Maggie and I took a nice walk this morning. Along the way we checked to make sure our Sea Eagle was still there. I figured it would be all right and it was. Later in the morning I took Susan to Teresa"s. She was off and they spent the day together. I went to the grocery store and then found a place to fill one of my propane tanks. When I got back it had warmed up enough to get on the river for awhile. It was quiet and I had it to myself. The sun never really came out and I didn't see any gators. When I got back I got the truck and loaded the kayak to take back to camp.  I may not go again as it will be the weekend and probably lots of folks
.Lots of campers moved out today and more started coming in later. The park will be full for the weekend. I went to Teresa"s house around 7 pm. Her husband Joel was coming in so we went to meet him. We ate at a little Mexican restaurant and then went to a little pub next to it. We had a good time.
Its still there
A quiet trip
Not so quiet here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive