About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 2, 2015 Lets go shopping

It was another dreary wet  miserable day. We met Mike and Lavonna at Cabela"s. We go there every year for after Christmas sales. We  found lots of good things and filled our  baskets.When we left there we went and  had a late lunch.Not wore out yet we headed to Big Lots and then Academy. Finally we both left for our Trailer/hotel to get some rest. Supper time came and we both decided to just stay in chill. I took Maggie for a quick damp walk. Then I got in my pj"s and read for awhile. We leave for home tomorrow. The weather is supposed to clear and be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive