About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan 25,2015 Our Last Day at Long Point, Melbourne Beach

It was cold when I got up this morning about 42. The sun came out and it warmed up to about 67. It really was a nice day. Susan wrenched her back  and just had to rest all day. I took the kayak and paddled around the small islands here.It was nice as long as I could stay away from the wind. After I got back I started picking things up getting ready to move tomorrow. Its supposed to be raining just about the time I will  ready to hook up. Vicky and Alex came by to say their good byes. We have had a nice time visiting with them. I am pretty sure we will be back next year.
Susan and Maggie 

Getting ready to roll


Our trailer from the water

I found a friend to float with



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive