About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Jan 29,2015 Another Pretty Day

It was another beautiful day today. It started out cool but warmed up.We had no plans to leave camp today. I actually washed my clothes at 5:00 am. Most Florida State Parks have a couple of washer/dryers at their bath  houses. This comes in pretty handy. I again built a little fire and cooked breakfast outside. Susan put her clothes to wash and we went to the Ranger office so she could talk to them about alligators on the river.I didn't go in but he told her that the gators wouldn't bother you. After her clothes were washed and dried we put the kayak in the river. After about 10-15 minutes I put her back on land. She was still uncomfortable and not having any fun. I went on and never found any gators. I tied the kayak near our camp hoping that no one gets it as I plan to kayak some more tomorrow. I took my afternoon nap while Susan watched tv. That evening I built another fire and cooked supper. It was a nice slow day.
They could rent more of these if they had motors

Oh fun lets wash clothes

Looking for Gators

N
No front driver


Taking Maggie on a walk

Maggie snuggled in by the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive