About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Jan 22, 2015 A Walk on the Beach Melbourne Fl

We had a nice slow lazy day. I just piddled around camp this morning visiting with some of the neighbors. I loaded the kayak in the truck as we thought we might get on the water. Oops, I couldn't find our life jackets. Usually they stay in the storage compartments but when I rearranged them before our trip, I must have left them in the garage.Oh well I can borrow a couple from Alex.We went to a small seafood market and picked up some  salmon and shrimp to grill for lunch. We headed to Vicky's then. Susan also had brought laundry to do. We just visited for awhile and Alex grilled the food and we had a nice lunch. Afterwards we decided to head to the beach since it was such a pretty day. We walked and Susan collected a few seashells.I waded the water and it wasn't too cold but no one wanted to join me. When we got back we headed home. Maggie and I took a really good walk as it was so pretty. I decided to go look for some life jackets as I wanted to kayak at sunset. Not many places near  no one had adult jackets. Looks like I will have to make a trip to town sometime. The weather is suppose to change tomorrow evening.We might get some rain. I am going to add some pictures of Luke that I got from Kyle,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive