About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jan 26,2015 Travel Day to Hillsborough River State Park

I got up this morning and it was misting a little. Luckily later it quit and I walked Maggie, then put the back jacks up. Susan got up and we had one rain shower and then it quit. I got the truck hooked up and we were on the road by 8:30.  We had a nice easy drive and arrived at the state park about noon.We got set up and right before I finished Teresa showed up. We sat outside and visited for a little bit. It was windy and made it feel pretty cool.  We then headed back to Teresa"s house. We had burgers and sausage for an early supper. Later we headed back to the trailer. No pictures today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive