About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 15 2015 Ugh ,, Laundry Day and an Evening Storm

I got up pretty early this morning  Maggie and I took a little walk. These hills wear you out pretty quick. Susan slept pretty late, I guess recovering from Grand kids.When she got up we headed into Laramie to do our laundry. We found a nice Laundromat. While our six loads of clothes were washing we went to Subway and had breakfast. Then while our clothes were drying we did some shopping. Susan found a quilt store but wasn't too impressed. I found a nice western store and Susan joined me. We both found something to buy. After getting our clothes we headed to Walmart and restocked supplies. We headed back to the trailer and we both took a nap.It was a pretty day, it warmed up to 74 degrees. We went to the Visitor Center here but It had already closed. We went back and had happy hour and I grilled some pork chops and squash. Probably 30 minutes after supper a pretty good rain storm blew in. I put our awning up just in time. The winds were blowing pretty good. I'm glad I wasn't in a tent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive