About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 10, 2015

July 9,2012 Our first decent day

I woke up early this morning. It was a little overcast but no rain. I went and did my laundry and took a shower. They have nice facilities here. Everyone else slept late. We all went to a late brunch at Ihop. When we got back Susan took the girls to the swim beach. I carried Kristi to downtown Denver. Mike Z will be in this evening and she checked into the hotel. He has a business breakfast in the morning and then they will join us. When i got back to camp Susan and I just sat outside while the girls played in the playground. It was a nice day for a change. Later the girls went and got there showers and we went out to eat. We  to pick p some more firewood so they could do smores again. We made an early night of it.
Maggie was able to get a little sun




First time the clouds have lifted enough to see the mountains


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive