About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 8 2015 A Rainy Day

It was a cold windy rainy morning when I got up. It pretty much stayed that way all day.Everyone but me and Maggie headed to the movies about 10:30. Maggie and I just watched it rain.When they got back from the movies Susan took Mackenna and Ashley shopping. Sammi was feeling bad so Kristi and her took a nap. About 3 we got a break from the rain and Maggie and I took a walk. Finally that evening the rain quit and it turned out pretty nice It was a little bit cool.We did fajitas for supper and they were good .Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day. The girls want to go horseback riding in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive