About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23 2015 Road Trip Across the Snowy Range

It was another crisp morning here. We had a very light wind so I built a fire in my little fire pit. It was just enough to get the chill off. Maggie hunted for the gophers but still hasn't caught one. A little later a small group of cows came to visit. Susan slept pretty late but when she got up she wanted to take a drive thru the Snowy Range. We moseyed up there and looked at the sights. There are some pretty little lakes up there. We drove to the other side  and went to Encampment,Wy. We ate lunch at the Bear Trap Bar and Grill. If you are ever  there be sure to stop and eat. Susan and I split the Bear Trap Burger and it was all we (mostly me) could do to clean our plate. We then headed back. We stopped in Centennial and got some ice cream. It was a good day bit I didn't take many pictures. Tomorrow we plan to go up near the Snowy Range and rent an ATV for the day, should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive