About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 29 2015 Just Cruised the Countryside

It was nice waking up this morning and having electricity. I had our little portable heater on set at 65 so the trailer was nice. It was 50 outside when Maggie and I took our walk. We came back and I drank my coffee and watched tv till Susan got up .We then sat outside by the fire for awhile. I cooked breakfast and then we took a little walk.  Later we took a drive north of Woodland Park. We looked at 3 different USFS campgrounds for future reference. The one we liked the best was called Pictured Rock Campground.  There were these rock formations thru-out the forest which were really neat. Unfortunately there were only about 3 sites we could fit in. We headed back to camp and chilled the rest of the evening.





Maggie is snuggled in for the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive