About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 22,2015 Just Another Day

I didn't sleep good last night which is unusual for me. I was up around 5:30. It was about 49 outside and about 54 in the trailer. I put the furnace on and went and started the generator. Started the coffee and let Maggie run around. There is a prairie dog close here that's she has been trying to catch.Susan got up pretty early also.We watched a little news on the tv and then we sat outside watching the scenery. We watched a few cows graze by.All this land we are on is government land and is leased by ranchers for cattle. After breakfast we ran into Laramie. Its about 20 miles and the closest place for me to get gas or diesel. I filled my gas cans for the generator and we made a quick stop at Walmart and headed back home. We did some more exploring the back country. There are many lit let roads that I wont take my truck down.This is really pretty country and the pictures don't do it justice. Arriving back home Susan did some sewing and I piddled around.We got another little rainstorm and then it cleared up. We had a nice evening fire.


just

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive