About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, July 6, 2015

July 5 2015 Boyd Lake State Park and Grandkids Arrived

I didn't stay up for the fireworks last night but I did see a few when I got up to go to the restroom. You could see fireworks in the sky most any direction. I was able to go right back to sleep. We moved to Boyd Lake State Park which is in Loveland about an hour north of Denver. We got in our campsite by 11 and was on the road to the airport by 12. Kristi and the girls landed about 12. We picked them up at1:15 and headed back. Upon arriving we started to set camp up. Sammi and I stayed there while everyone else went to Walmart and stocked up on a few things.When they got back we put the tent up and chilled the rest of the evening. We built a fire and roasted hot dogs for supper and then the girls made smores. We had to dodge a few rain showers but it was a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive