About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 29, 2015 A Very Cool Day

It was a cold morning when I got up. I had to turn the furnace on to warm up. The wind was blowing to much to have a fire. After piddling around we drove down to Lake George and had breakfast. We then came back and sat out for awhile. The wind made it a little cool to sit long so we went in. Susan did some sewing and I read a little and took a nap. Later in warmed up some and we sat outside and watched the hummingbirds. Then we took a little ride on down the forest service road we are on. There is just some gorgeous views and pretty meadows. Lots of flowers still blooming. Later that evening I grilled hamburgers and we chilled out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive