About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 28, 2015 On The Move

When I got up this morning it was 42 degrees outside and 52 in the trailer. I put the generator on, started my coffee and the furnace. The furnace didn’t get hot so I checked my propane bottle and it was empty. For some reason propane always go empty during the night. I swapped bottles and we were in business. We were in  no hurry this morning and got on the road about 8. We stopped at a rest stop on I-25 to dump. Well there wasn’t one so don’t believe everything  on the Internet. We headed on down the road. We drove thru some pretty country. We stopped at Eleven Mile State Park to dump and fill our water tank. We headed on up the mountain to some dispersed camping in the National Forest . We found a nice site and set up. We have some good views and I think we will like it here. We will probably stay here till Sunday or Monday.  We have a little cell service but not enough for Internet. We can get satellite tv. I will have to go somewhere to download my blog.
Our New Spot

View from our awning

View from my bay window

Starting our evening fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive