About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 27,2015 Ugh, Laundry Day and Getting Ready to Move

I slept poorly last night but got up early. No mouse, maybe he has moved on.It was a nice morning about 55 degrees.We had to go to town and do our laundry. We ate breakfast there while our clothes were washing. I went to a car wash and cleaned my truck and then filled it up with diesel. We are moving tomorrow. We are headed south probably in the mountains near Eleven Mile in Colorado.. There are some nice dispersed camping there. Susan did a little sewing and then started to put things up for traveling. I got all the outside done so I wont have much to do in the morning. We are sad to leave this area, its been great and the weather has been fantastic
Its a rough life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive